It is a condition of this Insurance Policy that you read and agree to the following before obtaining insurance cover.
I declare that, to the best of my knowledge and belief I am not aware of any reason why the holiday should be cancelled or cut short.
- Any trip booked or commenced against the advice of any medical practitioner, to get medical treatment or after a terminal prognosis has been given.
- Pre-existing medical conditions of those travelling, close relatives or other persons for whom the cover extends. Cover can not be extended to cover pre-existing medical conditions.
- Any set of circumstances or medical condition which could reasonably be expected to give rise to a claim and of which at the time of taking out this insurance the Insured Person was aware.
- Cover is limited to persons under the age of 81 whether party members or relatives etc for whom the cover extends.
- H.I.V. and illnesses categorised as a pandemic.
- This insurance policy may only be purchased within 2 weeks of booking the holiday, or alternatively more than 2 months prior to the start date of the holiday, whichever is the later.
- This insurance policy is only available to residents of the UK and only covers holidays in the United Kingdom/Channel Islands/N.Ireland/Isle of Man.
These are just some of the key exclusions, full details can be found in the policy wording.