It is a condition of this Insurance Policy that you read and agree to the following before obtaining insurance cover.
I declare that, to the best of my knowledge and belief I am not aware of any reason why the holiday should be cancelled or cut short.
- Any trip booked or commenced against the advice of any medical practitioner, to get medical treatment or after a terminal prognosis has been given.
- Pre-existing medical conditions of a member of the party or close relatives or other persons for whom the cover extends.
- Any set of circumstances or medical condition which could reasonably be expected to give rise to a claim and of which at the time of taking out this insurance the Insured Person was aware.
- Cover is limited to persons under the age of 81 whether party members or relatives etc for whom the cover extends.
- H.I.V. and illnesses categorised as a pandemic.
- The insurance must be taken out within two weeks of booking the holiday.
- This insurance policy is only available to residents of the UK and only covers holidays in the United Kingdom/Channel Islands/N.Ireland.
These are just some of the key exclusions, full details can be found in the policy wording.